Groundbreaking for $32M DHL facility at O'Hare International Airport
December 6, 2013 (WLS) -- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel and DHL officials to break ground on a $32 million dollar cargo and freight facility at O'Hare International Airport Friday morning.
The new building will be the largest DHL Global Forwarding facility in the nation, according to a release from the mayor's office.
The 450,000 square-foot office and warehousing space will accommodate working space for DHL's 500 employees at O'Hare.
This new facility, the statement said, is set to open in November 2014.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack 32 min ago
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court 16 min ago
- Police: KC highway shooting suspect in custody
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 18 min ago
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools 59 min ago
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos