Skokie crash: Driver questioned after Chicago man, John Khosho, dies in tree crash on Dempster
December 7, 2013 (SKOKIE, Ill.) -- Police are questioning a driver in connection with a deadly crash in Skokie.
Authorities say they have been looking for the person who was behind the wheel of a white car. They think it may have forced another vehicle off the road, causing a crash that killed a Chicago man.
John Khosho, 23, died Thursday when his car struck a tree in the 3800-block of Dempster in Skokie.
Khosho was wearing a seat belt, and his air bag deployed.
So far, the man being questioned has not been charged.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57 32 min ago
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- CTA Green Line briefly interrupted 25 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend 52 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Dog rescue underway at Lake Michigan
- Foreign military mission barred from Crimea
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
32 min ago
- Charles "Peanut" Tillman 5k Walk/ Run
45 min ago