Charles Tillman shops for needy kids at Evergreen Park Meijer
December 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Shoppers at the Meijer store in Evergreen Park may have bumped into Charles Tillman from the Chicago Bears.
He was there Tuesday night buying toys for children whose families could some help this holiday season.
Tillman also posed for pictures and autographed a few footballs.
- Police chase, standoff closes LSD at Fullerton 19 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...