Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
December 11, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- On the Chicago Skyway, at least 2 semis and other vehicles were involved in a serious accident on the inbound lanes.
Chopper7 HD was flying live over the scene near 69th and the ramp to the Dan Ryan Expressway on Wednesday evening.
The crash shut down the inbound lanes of the skyway for several hours on Wednesday evening. All lanes have since been reopened.
A fire department spokesperson says five people, including a child, were injured in the accident. They were transported to area hospitals.
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 1 min ago
- I-Team: Misconduct alleged at US Marshal's office
- I-Team: Warning about home loans
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos