Body of missing Lansing man found in ditch near school
December 13, 2013 (LANSING, Ill.) (WLS) -- A body found submerged in a south suburban Lansing drainage ditch in front of a middle school was not far from the spot where missing 40-year-old Matthew Urdiales was last seen one week ago.
While the medical examiner's office confirms the body is Urdiales, they have not yet released a cause of death. The body was found around 8 p.m. Thursday in the 19200-block of Burnham Ave.
Urdiales was last seen leaving Margarita's Restaurant in Lynwood on December 6, according to a flier distributed by family members.
He was last seen wearing a black jacket and black cargo pants. He has several tattoos.
Anyone with information is asked to call Munster police at 219-836-6634.
- Police chase, standoff closes LSD at Fullerton 21 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...