2 found dead inside Maywood home; Donya Davis, Sonya Davis deaths a murder-suicide, police say
December 15, 2013 (MAYWOOD, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police were investigating after two people were found dead inside a home in west suburban Maywood.
Forty-eight-year-old Donya Davis and 41-year-old Sonya Davis were found Saturday afternoon in the 1600 block of 18th Avenue.
Police say the deaths are a murder-suicide but there is no word yet on a possible motive.
The Cook County Medical Examiner will perform autopsies sometime Sunday.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Bad Wolf Coffee offers French caneles
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- Woman wanted for Wicker Park bank robbery
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- YMCA in Naperville gears up for 'Healthy Kids Day'
- Chris Farley's brother seeks Madison aldermanic seat
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home