Elburn Christmas lights beat competition on ABC's 'The Great Christmas Light Fight'
December 16, 2013 (ELBURN, Ill.) (WLS) -- The Larsen family is behind an electrifying display in far west suburban Elburn. You may have seen it on Monday night's ABC show "The Great Christmas Light Fight."
The Larsens, who won tonight's competition, say they're thrilled.
"It's very exciting and flattering and it's been hard to keep it quiet for so long but were over the moon excited about it. Yes we are," said Brian and Angela Larsen.
They say it usually takes them three months to set up, but the show gave them 21 days to do it all.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer