Buy Local: Geneva
Want to shop locally for best deals and to support community merchants during the holiday season? West suburban Geneva, Ill., might be the right place for you.
404 S. Third St., Geneva
The Little Traveler is the store that started it all in 1922 when its founder, Mrs. Kate Raftery, invited guests into her Third Street home to see treasures from around the world. Today you can explore all 36 rooms of this Victorian-era home to discover unique and reasonably-priced finds in everything from women's fashions to home décor to gourmet foods, Many shoppers make a whole day of it by stopping for lunch or afternoon tea in the courtyard-like setting of the Atrium Café at the center of the store.
212 S. Third St., Geneva
With 2 floors of ever-changing merchandise, Cocoon is known for unusual gifts under $25. A magical shop for everything from sweet smelling candles to sofas to one of a kind finds, it is a must see in Geneva. They will surely put a smile on your face.
101 S. Third St., Geneva
Artemisia focuses on only artesian made goods, environmentally responsible, US made or artifacts from all over the world. We have a second floor art gallery exhibiting contemporary art in a wide range of media. Open seven days a week
- Chicago River dyeing a St. Patrick's Day tradition
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Video: Noel O'Conner, Mayor of County Cork, Ireland
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- abcnews: Doctor Performs Illegal, Cut-Rate Butt...