Alleged Evanston bank robber Kevin Ross also suspected of robbing North Side TCF Bank
December 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The FBI says Kevin Ross, a suspected bank robber shot and killed by Evanston police on Monday, is also suspected of robbing a North Side bank last week.
The Chase Bank in the 900-block of Grove Street was robbed about 3 p.m. Monday afternoon. Responding police shot and killed the man a few blocks away when he allegedly showed a gun and wouldn't put it down.
He's been identified as 29-year-old Kevin Ross of Evanston.
According to the FBI, the man is suspected of robbing a TCF bank at Montrose and Sheridan last Thursday. There are surveillance pictures from that robbery.
- Police chase, standoff closes LSD at Fullerton 7 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...
- Standoff suspect may be man wanted in Ga....
7 min ago
- Police chase, standoff closes Lake Shore...
24 min ago
- Officer injured in LSD crash following...
34 min ago