Gold coins dropped in Lake County Salvation Army bucket; Third straight year for anonymous donation
December 19, 2013 (LIBERTYVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- For the third year in a row an anonymous donor has dropped a package of seven gold coins in a Salvation Army bucket in Lake County.
The donation of coins was made Wednesday at a Jewel store in suburban Libertyville.
That brings the total number of gold coins donated in Lake County this season to 19.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 40 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Lawmakers say DCFS faces 'horrendous' challenges 31 min ago
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Miley Cyrus, 'Bangerz' tour stops in Chicago 59 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Set clocks ahead 1 hour for daylight savings
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD