Dan Ryan Expressway shooting: Man shot in face drives himself to hospital
December 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man who was shot in the face on the Dan Ryan Expressway drove himself to a nearby hospital.
The man was shot near 59th Street on Friday around 11:15 a.m., according to Illinois State Police. Hospital officials say he was treated and released.
Police are looking for the offender.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow 11 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court to consider Blagojevich transcripts
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman 57 min ago
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as...
57 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos