Delivery mishap lands Obama daughters' photo book at Wadsworth home
January 1, 2014 (WADSWORTH, Ill.) (WLS) -- A present from Sasha and Malia Obama ended up at a suburban Chicago woman's home by mistake.
Alane Church lives in far north suburban Wadsworth. She was expecting a Christmas package, but it was delayed because of damages.
When it finally arrived Wednesday morning, there was a second package inside that wasn't hers.
It was already opened, and the return address showed it came from Sasha and Malia Obama. It was a photo book with pictures of the first family in it.
Church says she has contacted the person the Obama package was meant for-- the girls' godmother-- and she plans to put it in the mail on Thursday.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds