Darius Marshall held without bond, charged in Eva Casara murder
January 2, 2014 (DOLTON, Ill.) (WLS) -- The third person charged in the murder of a pregnant teenager is being held without bond.
Darius Marshall, 19, was in court Thursday. He's charged with first-degree murder and attempted armed robbery in the death of 17-year-old Eva Casara.
She was shot in the head on Christmas Day and dumped in south suburban Dolton. Her boyfriend Anthony Lee and Diante Coakley are also charged in the case.
All three suspects are brothers.
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash 59 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back 20 min ago
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- 6 shot at party in Austin
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Medical marijuana law poses workplace dilemma 5 min ago
- No consensus on notifying victims of data breaches
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits 14 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
59 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos