Darius Marshall held without bond, charged in Eva Casara murder
January 2, 2014 (DOLTON, Ill.) (WLS) -- The third person charged in the murder of a pregnant teenager is being held without bond.
Darius Marshall, 19, was in court Thursday. He's charged with first-degree murder and attempted armed robbery in the death of 17-year-old Eva Casara.
She was shot in the head on Christmas Day and dumped in south suburban Dolton. Her boyfriend Anthony Lee and Diante Coakley are also charged in the case.
All three suspects are brothers.
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag 29 min ago
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 57 min ago
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says 52 min ago
- Child struck, killed by car in Whiting, Ind.
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- ComEd seeks rate hike to help pay for Smart Grid
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Chicago casino plans pitched at gaming hearing
- Chicago bridges lift as sailboats begin journey to harbors
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos