Amtrak back on track in Chicago after extreme weather
January 12, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Amtrak plans to restore nearly all its service to and from Chicago on Sunday after the extreme weather.
Amtrak says full schedules will operate on all Chicago hub services, except Amtrak Lincoln Service Train 301 between Chicago and St. Louis.
Amtrak had already restored Chicago hub service on other downstate Illinois routes, and in Indiana, Michigan and Wisconsin.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this' 1 min ago
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly 50 min ago
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer 18 min ago
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through...
1 min ago