Vigil marks missing girl anniversary
January 15, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Family members and religious leaders hold a vigil on the sixth anniversary of the disappearance of Yasmin Acree.
Acree was 15 years old when she disappeared after doing laundry in the basement of her home in Chicago's Austin neighborhood.
There were few clues, except a broken lock on a back gate.
No one has ever been charged in connection with the case.
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home