Light collage on display at Northwestern's Deering Library in Evanston
January 15, 2014 (EVANSTON, Ill.) (WLS) -- Tired of winter? You may find a new appreciation by visiting Northwestern's Evanston campus. The Deering Library is bathed in lights.
World-renowned artist Marco Rotelli created the installation, which is titled "Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light."
The work includes giant, projected phrases by William Shakespeare and Emily Dickinson.
You can check out the light collage through Friday night.
- 4 girls, 1 boy shot in Park Manor drive-by
- Woman killed in West Side hit-and-run
- Chicago shootings: 9 dead, 35 hurt since Friday night
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 officers hurt in Calumet Heights rollover crash 55 min ago
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from Ondelee Perteet
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- Wizards rally past Bulls in Game 1
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Rubin Carter dead at 76; boxer 'Hurricane' exonerated in triple... 35 min ago
- Kevin Sharp dead at 43; country singer battled cancer young
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout
- 7 in :77