Geneva man missing 2 months found dead in Bolingbrook
January 17, 2014 (BOLINGBROOK, Ill.) (WLS) -- A Geneva man reported missing from Adventist Hospital in Bolingbrook in November was found dead Wednesday in the southwest suburb.
A land surveyor found the victim, positively identified Friday as Jeffrey Talley, in a vacant lot in the 1000 block of Wyndham Parkway near an I-55 frontage road, according to the Will County Coroner's office.
He was pronounced dead at 9:35 a.m., according to the coroner's office. The cause and manner of death is pending.
Talley, 50, left the hospital November 10 on foot against doctors' orders.
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 41 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Massachusetts bans 'upskirt' photos after ruling
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant