Chicago musician Michael Jackson reunited with lost saxophone
January 17, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Michael Jackson was reunited with the saxophone he lost about a month ago.
He put it down while loading a car and left it behind. The Chicago musician calls it a great start to 2014.
Jacob Little found the saxophone and tracked down Jackson. Little is also a musician and understands how important the saxophone is to Jackson.
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 37 min ago
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 35 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- ABC7 to Go, March 11, 2014
31 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side...
35 min ago
- Coast Guard cutter Mobile Bay goes to work...
24 min ago