Hinsdale Middle School holds emergency meeting on mold
January 20, 2014 (HINSDALE, Ill.) (WLS) -- An emergency meeting was held Monday night regarding mold at a west suburban school.
Hinsdale Middle School is considering closing their doors through Friday while crews clean up mold that was found there over the weekend. School officials are holding the emergency meeting where the companies who inspected the problem presented their findings.
This came after a sprinkler pipe burst in a classroom during the recent deep freeze.
Before classes get back, parents and staff will be able to tour the school.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant