Woman charged in murder of Brother Rice teacher; Alan Filan found dead in Orland Park home
January 25, 2014 (ORLAND PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- A woman with a history of prostitution has been charged in the stabbing death of a Brother Rice teacher.
Police found the body of 61-year-old Alan Filan Tuesday morning at his home in south suburban Orland Park.
They were conducting a wellbeing check after he failed to show up for work.
Alisha Walker, 20, is being held at the Allen County Jail in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
She was scheduled to appear in bond court Monday.
- Chicago River dyeing a St. Patrick's Day tradition
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Video: Noel O'Conner, Mayor of County Cork, Ireland
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- abcnews: Doctor Performs Illegal, Cut-Rate Butt...