Woman charged in murder of Brother Rice teacher; Alan Filan found dead in Orland Park home
January 25, 2014 (ORLAND PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- A woman with a history of prostitution has been charged in the stabbing death of a Brother Rice teacher.
Police found the body of 61-year-old Alan Filan Tuesday morning at his home in south suburban Orland Park.
They were conducting a wellbeing check after he failed to show up for work.
Alisha Walker, 20, is being held at the Allen County Jail in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
She was scheduled to appear in bond court Monday.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting 17 min ago
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife 43 min ago
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping 6 min ago
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- ComEd seeks rate hike to help pay for Smart Grid
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Chicago casino plans pitched at gaming hearing
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos