Teenage boy charged with starting 5-alarm Cicero warehouse fire
January 25, 2014 (CICERO, Ill.) (WLS) -- A teenager has been charged in a massive fire that destroyed a warehouse and neighboring business in west suburban Cicero.
It began Tuesday night and continued burning into Wednesday. Cicero firefighters along with nearly a dozen other departments helped battle the flames.
The warehouse was vacant. No one was hurt.
A Cicero spokesperson says the teen and some friends went to the warehouse and started the fire, possibly to keep warm.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 12 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- CTA Green Line briefly interrupted
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Miley Cyrus, 'Bangerz' tour stops in Chicago 31 min ago
- Set clocks ahead 1 hour for daylight savings
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD