350 pounds of pot worth almost $1 million seized from Chicago apartment; suspect Miguel Briseno charged
January 26, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago traffic stop led to the seizure of 350 lbs. of marijuana.
Police said they pulled over Miguel Briseno, 22, earlier this month and found 2 lbs. of pot. This weekend, as part of their investigation into Briseno, police executed a search warrant at a South Side apartment and found the 350-lbs. stash, which investigators say is worth near $1 million.
Briseno faces felony drug possession charges.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation