Downers Grove woman Keisha Carmon reported missing
January 28, 2014 (DOWNERS GROVE, Ill.) (WLS) -- The DuPage County Sheriff's Office is looking for a missing 41-year-old woman.
Keisha Carmon, 41, left the area of 59th and Kingston in Downers Grove at about 4 a.m. Tuesday morning on foot.
The DuPage County Sheriff's Office says the whereabouts and the reason why Carmon left on foot is unknown.
Police say Carmon is about 5'5, weighs 150 pounds and has brown shoulder-length hair and brown eyes.
She was last seen wearing a black jacket, black and white hat, black boots and dark blue jogging pants.
Anyone with information should contact the DuPage County Sheriff's Office at (630) 407-2400.
- Beverly mom Jamie Duignan, children found safe in eastern Wisconsin 5 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign
- I-Team: New defendant added in 'El Chapo' case
- Beltran-Leyva gang leader arrested, Mexico says
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos