Warren Hunter, Brad Kemp charged in violent Orland Park home invasion; 3rd suspect sought
January 29, 2014 (ORLAND PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Two Indiana men have been charged in an Orland Park home invasion where a resident of the home was shot three times and survived.
Police are still looking for a third suspect.
Warren Hunter, 31, of Gary and Brad Kemp, 27, of Lake Station are charged with attempted first-degree murder in connection with the break-in May 10.
An arrest warrant has been issued for another Gary man, 27-year-old Jeremy Watch.
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1 55 min ago
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- I-Team: Misconduct alleged at US Marshal's office
- I-Team: Warning about home loans
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos