Church youth leader, 18, accused of sexually assaulting girls
February 1, 2014 (LAKE VILLA, Ill.) (WLS) -- A Lake County church youth leader was charged with criminal sexual assault after two juvenile girls accused him of inappropriate sexual contact.
The Lake County Sheriff's Office was checking Saturday if there were other alleged victims of 18-year-old Matthew Harder.
His accusers say the inappropriate contact happened when he drove them home from the Chain of Lakes Community Bible Church in Lake Villa.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake