Chicago Heights hit-and-run suspect Ariel Wilson charged
February 2, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police said Sunday they a suspect in a hit-and-run crash that critically injured a man in Chicago Heights in December.
Ariel Wilson, 22, is charged with one count of leaving the scene of an accident causing personal injury.
She was arrested last week after police found her gray Ford Taurus, which was missing a passenger side-view mirror.
A gray, passenger side-view mirror that could have come from a Ford Taurus was found near the 53-year-old victim after he was hit December 28.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits