Memorial held for Winnetka teen killed in crash; Sarah McCausland, 19, another girl, died in hit-and-run accident
February 8, 2014 (WINNETKA, Ill.) (WLS) -- Friends and family attended a memorial in Winnetka for a 19-year-old college student killed in a hit-and-run crash.
Sarah McCausland was a student at Bard College in New York. Police say she was walking with friends when she and another girl were struck and killed.
McCausland's parents say they want her life defined by more than her final moments.
They say their pride at having been her parents is a joy that will last a lifetime.
- Woman assaulted near Matteson Metra stop
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan
- Canonization preparations underway in Rome
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- I-Team: Gov't officials discuss campus sex assaults
- Grayslake dry cleaners chemical spill injures 4
- Chicago plastic bag ban OK'd by council committee 51 min ago
- 3 shot in Lawndale near 16th, St. Louis
- NIU hazing death case in court
- NLRB grants review of NU football players union ruling
- City to build Barack Obama College Prep HS
- Mayor Emanuel criticized for proposed property tax hike
- Photos: Fermilab debuts first bison baby of 2014
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos