Kenneth Bardlett charged in murder of Bensenville clerk Hussein Saghir
February 12, 2014 (BENSENVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A 20-year-old Bellwood man is charged in the murder of a Bensenville store clerk last month.
Kenneth Bardlett was charged with first degree murder and attempted armed robbery in connection with the shooting death of Hussein Saghir at Sam's Tobacco and Food Mart on January 19.
Bardlett is set to appear in bond court Wednesday morning at the DuPage County Courthouse.
local, jessica d'onofrio
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos