Kenneth Bardlett charged in murder of Bensenville clerk Hussein Saghir
February 12, 2014 (BENSENVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A 20-year-old Bellwood man is charged in the murder of a Bensenville store clerk last month.
Kenneth Bardlett was charged with first degree murder and attempted armed robbery in connection with the shooting death of Hussein Saghir at Sam's Tobacco and Food Mart on January 19.
Bardlett is set to appear in bond court Wednesday morning at the DuPage County Courthouse.
local, jessica d'onofrio
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault 6 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 292 missing, at least 3 dead 26 min ago
- Boston bombing remembered 1 year later 43 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 15 min ago
- Firefighters, cop among 8 injured in South Side fire
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Drunk driver charged with driving 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Teen smoking sees dramatic drop in Chicago
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand