Suspected North Side bank robber strikes again at TCF Bank
February 12, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A woman suspected in the robberies of three North Side banks struck again Tuesday at a TCF Bank branch in Chicago's Uptown neighborhood, according to the FBI.
Surveillance photos taken Tuesday afternoon were released from the TCF Bank branch on North Sheridan Road.
The FBI says the woman did not show a weapon, or say that she had one. Investigators believe she's the same person who robbed three other TCF Banks on Chicago's North Side since last April.
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home