Dad tries to serve 3rd grade daughter's detention at Meadow View Elementary School in Plainfield
February 13, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago-area Dad stepped up and attempted to serve his daughter's detention at Meadow View Elementary School in Plainfield
The third grade student was late to class multiple times and per school policy, she must serve detention.
School officials say the man wanted to sit in detention for his daughter because the tardiness was not her fault.
The school district says the Dad cannot sit in detention for his daughter, but he will be allowed to join his daughter in detention if he would like.
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemo 24 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Metra train fatally hits man on NW Side 46 min ago
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock 43 min ago
- Guzman lieutenant set to plead guilty in Chicago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Blind man survives track fall as LA train arrives 19 min ago
- Go offline for National Day of Unplugging 9 min ago
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- 7 in :77