Schaumburg superintendent charged with DUI; Andrew DuRoss of Schaumburg Elementary School pulled over in Naperville
February 19, 2014 (SCHAUMBURG, Ill.) (WLS) -- The superintendent of the Schaumburg Elementary School district is charged with DUI.
Police say Andrew DuRoss was pulled over in Naperville earlier this month with a blood alcohol level over the legal limit.
Just ten minutes earlier officers were called to a nearby restaurant where they found DuRoss arguing with an employee.
Police reportedly told him to take a cab home.
DuRoss says the Schaumburg school board is aware of his arrest.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Brief warm-up followed by snow
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese researchers say
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cops: Sober man testing vehicle breathalyzer causes crash
- Mundelein girl in court again after half-sister's murder
- Former suburban Dominick's to become Piggly Wiggly
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- Cocaine stash found in Aurora man's home
- 2 accused of videotaping abuse at nursing home 55 min ago
- Pi Day celebrated on 3.14 with Chicago specials
- Photos: Chicago police officer killed in crash
- SUV rolls off Jane Addams exit ramp in Rosemont
- abcnews: Cops Seek Bad Witch Who Stole Ruby Red...