Schaumburg superintendent charged with DUI; Andrew DuRoss of Schaumburg Elementary School pulled over in Naperville
February 19, 2014 (SCHAUMBURG, Ill.) (WLS) -- The superintendent of the Schaumburg Elementary School district is charged with DUI.
Police say Andrew DuRoss was pulled over in Naperville earlier this month with a blood alcohol level over the legal limit.
Just ten minutes earlier officers were called to a nearby restaurant where they found DuRoss arguing with an employee.
Police reportedly told him to take a cab home.
DuRoss says the Schaumburg school board is aware of his arrest.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake