2nd man charged in clerk shooting death; Tremayne Davis, Kenneth Bardlett charged in fatal shooting of Hussein Saghir in Bensenville
February 22, 2014 (BENSENVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A second person has now been charged in the shooting death of a store clerk in Bensenville.
Police say 23-year-old Tremayne Davis and a friend attempted to rob a tobacco shop last month.
The store's clerk, Hussein Saghir, was shot and killed during the incident.
Davis is charged with first degree murder and attempted armed robbery, and is scheduled to appear in bond court Sunday morning.
Earlier this month, 20-year-old Kenneth Bardlett was also charged in the attempted robbery.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting 9 min ago
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue 55 min ago
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
9 min ago
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on...
55 min ago