2nd man charged in clerk shooting death; Tremayne Davis, Kenneth Bardlett charged in fatal shooting of Hussein Saghir in Bensenville
February 22, 2014 (BENSENVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A second person has now been charged in the shooting death of a store clerk in Bensenville.
Police say 23-year-old Tremayne Davis and a friend attempted to rob a tobacco shop last month.
The store's clerk, Hussein Saghir, was shot and killed during the incident.
Davis is charged with first degree murder and attempted armed robbery, and is scheduled to appear in bond court Sunday morning.
Earlier this month, 20-year-old Kenneth Bardlett was also charged in the attempted robbery.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD