Olympic hockey loss means US must keep Justin Bieber, billboard says
February 24, 2014 (CHICAGO) -- Looks like the U.S. gets Justin Bieber. At least one Chicago-area company thinks so.
Command Transportation last week put up an electronic sign along one of the area's major expressways that featured pictures of U.S. and Canadian hockey players with the headline "Loser Keeps Bieber." The pop star is a Canada native but lives in the U.S.
The U.S. lost 1-0 to Canada on Friday at the Sochi Olympics.
The sign had a picture of Chicago Blackhawks stars Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews (TAVYZ). Kane plays for the U.S. and Toews plays for Canada. A picture of pop star Justin Bieber was in between the hockey players.
Command Transportation owner Danny Zamost says he often puts sports-themed messages on his sign. He calls it "good clean fun."
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop 3 min ago
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square 47 min ago
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan 27 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 19 min ago
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore 2 min ago
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later 1 min ago
- Ohio Turnpike crash kills 3; Victims ID'd 31 min ago
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Quinn makes 1st public event since controversial audit
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Gov. Chris Christie Fires Back at Heckler
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
19 min ago
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West...
3 min ago