Allan Kustok murder trial: Women testify they dated man accused in wife's murder
February 25, 2014 (BRIDGEVIEW, Ill.) (WLS) -- The parade of women who allegedly dated a married Orland Park man accused of murdering his wife continues.
On Tuesday, jurors heard from Kathleen Rettke, a suburban wife and mother who testified she met Allan Kustok on an online dating site for married people.
They went to a downtown restaurant two days before Jeannie Kustock was shot to death in 2010.
Rettke told jurors she texted Kustok three times on the day Jeannie died.
Kustok claims his wife committed suicide.
- Lake Shore Drive standoff ends, suspect in custody
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans