CFD battles Lakeview fire during Chicago heat wave
September 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A firefighter is being ''evaluated'' after responding to a fire in the 3600-block of North Wayne on one of the hottest days of the year, according to CFD Media. No other injuries were reported.
Crews were called to the 3600-block of North Wayne around 12:45 p.m. Tuesday. The fire spread to a neighboring building before it was struck.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow 2 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 1 min ago
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island 12 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps 10 min ago
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010...
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos