CFD battles Lakeview fire during Chicago heat wave
September 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A firefighter is being ''evaluated'' after responding to a fire in the 3600-block of North Wayne on one of the hottest days of the year, according to CFD Media. No other injuries were reported.
Crews were called to the 3600-block of North Wayne around 12:45 p.m. Tuesday. The fire spread to a neighboring building before it was struck.
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing rain 55 min ago
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 56 min ago
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence
- Carol Stream Culver's raises money for child with leukemia 59 min ago
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with family
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
56 min ago
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing...
55 min ago