Shooting outside South Side gas station wounds man, woman
September 11, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Gunfire outside a South Side gas station sent two people to the hospital Wednesday.
It happened around 2 a.m. at the Marathon gas station near 89th Street and Ashland Avenue in the Auburn Gresham neighborhood.
A man and a woman were shot. Both are believed to be in their 20s.
No one was in police custody later Wednesday.
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos