Shooting outside South Side gas station wounds man, woman
September 11, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Gunfire outside a South Side gas station sent two people to the hospital Wednesday.
It happened around 2 a.m. at the Marathon gas station near 89th Street and Ashland Avenue in the Auburn Gresham neighborhood.
A man and a woman were shot. Both are believed to be in their 20s.
No one was in police custody later Wednesday.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Minimum wage hike referendums on Tuesday's ballots
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
11 min ago