Chicago Football Classic sponsored by BMO Harris Bank
September 11, 201 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Chicago Football Classic 2013 at Soldier Field between Morehouse College and Central State University will be sponsored by BMO Harris Bank.
The game is scheduled for Saturday, September 21.
The Chicago Football Classic was the brainchild of a group of African-American businessman in 1997. Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, who announced the BMO Harris sponsorship on Wednesday, said the Chicago Football Classic is a great opportunity for students in the city of Chicago to learn more about the college experience.
- South suburbs on alert after series of attacks
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan
- Crowds descend on Rome ahead of canonization
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wrigley Field anniversary cake tossed in dumpster
- Chicago plastic bag ban OK'd by council committee
- 5 CPS schools to begin offering mariachi classes
- I-Team: Gov't officials discuss campus sex assaults
- Hinsdale woman featured in People magazine
- All Southland College Prep seniors accepted to college
- NIU hazing death case in court
- Grayslake dry cleaners chemical spill injures 4
- NLRB grants review of NU football players union ruling
- abcnews: Avril Lavigne Slammed for New Video