Chicago Football Classic sponsored by BMO Harris Bank
September 11, 201 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Chicago Football Classic 2013 at Soldier Field between Morehouse College and Central State University will be sponsored by BMO Harris Bank.
The game is scheduled for Saturday, September 21.
The Chicago Football Classic was the brainchild of a group of African-American businessman in 1997. Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, who announced the BMO Harris sponsorship on Wednesday, said the Chicago Football Classic is a great opportunity for students in the city of Chicago to learn more about the college experience.
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking