Chicago Football Classic sponsored by BMO Harris Bank
September 11, 201 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Chicago Football Classic 2013 at Soldier Field between Morehouse College and Central State University will be sponsored by BMO Harris Bank.
The game is scheduled for Saturday, September 21.
The Chicago Football Classic was the brainchild of a group of African-American businessman in 1997. Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, who announced the BMO Harris sponsorship on Wednesday, said the Chicago Football Classic is a great opportunity for students in the city of Chicago to learn more about the college experience.
- Girl sexually assaulted near Safe Passage route
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Police search for suspect in Valparaiso armed robberies
- Plane lands at O'Hare after reporting mechanical problem
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Reno hospital shooting on campus kills 2, including gunman
- 2 former players allege abuse during Maine West hazing trial
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Salvation Army feeds families, seniors in need in Chicago
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos