South Side senior residence fire injures 1
September 11, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- There was a fire Wednesday night at a senior residence in the 3800-block of South King Drive on Chicago's South Side.
The Chicago Fire Department says it was contained to one unit, but they called in at least five ambulances just in case.
One person is being looked at by paramedics.
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing rain
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence
- Carol Stream Culver's raises money for child with leukemia
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with family
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates