Police release photos in Loop business thefts
September 13, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police issued an alert on Friday after a number of thefts from Loop businesses. Police released surveillance pictures of the thief.
The offender is reportedly entering businesses without authorization, looking into offices and checking door handles, until he identifies office equipment to steal.
The most recent incident happened on Wednesday in the 100-block of South Riverside Plaza. Call Chicago police if you have any information.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges 48 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 51 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead 32 min ago
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign 47 min ago
- I-Team: New defendant added in 'El Chapo' case
- Beltran-Leyva gang leader arrested, Mexico says
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77