Woman's body pulled from Chicago River at Roosevelt
September 13, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Authorities say a woman's body was pulled from the Chicago River around 6:45 p.m. on Friday night.
Chicago Fire Department divers searched the water at Roosevelt Road and the Chicago River after reports of a female seen jumping from a bridge.
As many as five divers were searching at one point but because of dangerous debris in the area that was been scaled back to just one diver.
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 46 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday 17 min ago
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 37 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- 7 in :77
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side...
46 min ago