Sick passengers force emergency stop on Lufthansa flight from Germany to Chicago
September 15, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Officials are looking into why five people became sick on a flight from Germany to Chicago.
The Lufthansa flight had already made an emergency stop in London after a "very sick passenger" had to get off the plane and go to the hospital.
The flight then continued on to Chicago, but five more people got sick and were treated by three doctors who were on board on the plane.
Those illnesses were not related.
Two people were taken to the hospital and the other refused treatment.
All passengers who were treated are in good condition.
- Firefighters, cop among 8 injured in South Side fire
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Suspect sought in Boystown alley sex assault
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Drunk driver charged with driving 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Teen smoking sees dramatic drop in Chicago
- Shedd announces female penguin chick's name
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand