CTA launches safety campaign: 'Stay off the tracks'
September 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The CTA is rolled out a new safety campaign Monday.
The message, "It's not worth your life. Stay off the tracks" is printed on a series of new cards and posters that will appear on rail cars and at rail stations throughout the CTA system starting this week.
The campaign is meant to bring attention to the dangers of trying to retrieve items dropped onto the tracks, standing too close to the edge of a platform, or trespassing along the railroad right of way.
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy 53 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines reports plane missing 18 min ago
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North 14 min ago
- CFD vehicle involved in South Side crash
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Woman accused of stealing credit cards from Loop gym
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
53 min ago