Last day to apply for Chicago police officer jobs
September 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Monday is the last day to apply to become a Chicago police officer. The deadline is 11:59 p.m. on September 16.
Applicants must be 18 to 40 years old. This is the first time 18-year-olds are eligible to apply.
The department is hoping to get at least 30,000 applications.
chicago police department, chicago news
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus