Wrong-way driver charged after traveling on 2 expressways
September 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A driver was charged with DUI Tuesday after a car went the wrong way on two Chicago-area expressways.
Illinois State Police say the car crashed into a barrier fence along the Eisenhower Expressway as the driver tried to exit at Racine.
However, the incident began on the Dan Ryan Expressway when the driver was going the wrong way.
Initially, officers arrested one person after the crash, but the other person got away. That second person was caught later and taken into police custody, as well.
No one was seriously hurt.
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 20 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- CFD vehicle involved in South Side crash 25 min ago
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense 18 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Woman accused of stealing credit cards from Loop gym
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train 43 min ago
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake? 5 min ago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift...
20 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
1 min ago