Stanley Cup at Chicago's Millennium Park Wednesday
September 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Stanley Cup goes on display at Chicago's Millennium Park Wednesday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Jay Pritzker Pavilion stage.
The line for photos with the cup starts forming at 8 a.m.
People who want a photo with Lord Stanley's Cup should bring their own cameras- and be ready to wait in a long line. A similar event was held in Daley Plaza when the Blackhawks won the cup in 2010.
- Police chase, standoff closes LSD at Fullerton 3 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...
- Police chase, standoff closes Lake Shore...
6 min ago
- Officer injured in LSD crash following...
16 min ago