Stanley Cup at Chicago's Millennium Park Wednesday
September 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Stanley Cup goes on display at Chicago's Millennium Park Wednesday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Jay Pritzker Pavilion stage.
The line for photos with the cup starts forming at 8 a.m.
People who want a photo with Lord Stanley's Cup should bring their own cameras- and be ready to wait in a long line. A similar event was held in Daley Plaza when the Blackhawks won the cup in 2010.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap