Trader Joe's groceries delivered by Instacart
September 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A new grocery delivery service has come to Chicago. Instacart, which started in the San Francisco Bay area, promises to deliver groceries from multiple local stores.
The service delivers grocery orders on the same day and in as quickly as an hour. Starting Tuesday, customers in 13 Chicago neighborhoods can order from Trader Joe's.
In the coming weeks, Instacart will also offer deliveries from Dominick's, Whole Foods and Costco.
Signing up for the service is free on the instacart website, instacart.com.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout