Trader Joe's groceries delivered by Instacart
September 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A new grocery delivery service has come to Chicago. Instacart, which started in the San Francisco Bay area, promises to deliver groceries from multiple local stores.
The service delivers grocery orders on the same day and in as quickly as an hour. Starting Tuesday, customers in 13 Chicago neighborhoods can order from Trader Joe's.
In the coming weeks, Instacart will also offer deliveries from Dominick's, Whole Foods and Costco.
Signing up for the service is free on the instacart website, instacart.com.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds