2 men hurt in South Side shooting
September 22, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two young men are hurt, one critically, following a shooting Sunday afternoon near 79th Street and Langley on the city's South Side.
A 19-year-old was shot four times and taken to the hospital in critical condition.
A 22-year-old man was shot in the ankle and is in good condition.
Police are investigating and so far there are no arrests.
chicago shooting, chicago news
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute 26 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 1 min ago
- Julius Peppers contract terminated by Chicago Bears 13 min ago
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death 34 min ago
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines under way 52 min ago
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as alderman 51 min ago
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
1 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute
26 min ago