2 men hurt in South Side shooting
September 22, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two young men are hurt, one critically, following a shooting Sunday afternoon near 79th Street and Langley on the city's South Side.
A 19-year-old was shot four times and taken to the hospital in critical condition.
A 22-year-old man was shot in the ankle and is in good condition.
Police are investigating and so far there are no arrests.
chicago shooting, chicago news
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout