2 men hurt in South Side shooting
September 22, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two young men are hurt, one critically, following a shooting Sunday afternoon near 79th Street and Langley on the city's South Side.
A 19-year-old was shot four times and taken to the hospital in critical condition.
A 22-year-old man was shot in the ankle and is in good condition.
Police are investigating and so far there are no arrests.
chicago shooting, chicago news
- Tanker truck rollover closes eastbound Indiana Toll Road 22 min ago
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie 50 min ago
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Chicago radio legend Larry Lujack dies at 73 15 min ago
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting
- CTA Blue Line train service resumes
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- 7 in :77
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie
50 min ago
- Chicago radio legend Larry Lujack dies at 73
15 min ago