Police warn of Near North Side strong-arm robberies
September 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police have issued a warning to Near North Side residents after a series of strong-arm robberies in the past month.
Chicago police say the attackers approach their victims on the sidewalk, punch or push them to the ground, and then rob them.
It's happened in the 400-block of North Wabash, as well as at State and Illinois, and State and Ohio.
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 6 shot at Austin party
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Medical marijuana law poses workplace dilemma
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos